An extensive program of afternoon, evening and weekend activities including excursions off campus is an important part of the boarding program.
Darwin local excursions form the majority of boarding excursions with a weekly shuttle commuting between the School and local shopping centres.
These excursions will include activities such as:
- Casuarina Shopping Centre (Saturdays)
- Waterfront (wave pool)
- AFL Fixtures at TIO Stadium Marrara
- Mindil Beach Markets (in the dry season)
- Fishing at East Arm Wharf or Stokes Hill Wharf
- Leanyer or Palmerston water parks
- Movies at Palmerston or Casuarina
- Beach walk at Casuarina or East Point
- Botanic Gardens
- Sport with clubs such as St Marys (AFL) Waratah (Cricket) Netball and Rugby (Palmerston)